Hi there : ) This post is going to take way too much of my time because I have the memory of a goldfish, and cannot for the life of me remember all the books I read this month. So bear with me while I go through the painful process of checking my goodreads to find the book titles.
I read 8 books this month, not much I know, but most of them were pretty awesome!!
- Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalo
- Some Faraway Place (ARC) by Lauren Shippen
- Our Violent Ends (ARC) by Chloe Gong
- Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Purple Hyacinth Part 1 – written by Ephemerys and illustrated by Sophism (WEBTOON)
- Purple Hyacinth Part 2 – written by Ephemerys and illustrated by Sophism (WEBTOON)
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
Bookish Life Update:
- Got the e-ARC of Our Violent Ends, and I kid you not, this was the best thing that happened this year. I was so obsessed with Roma & Juliette, and just Juliette Cai in general so when I received a copy of the book I just screamed :’)
- I’m starting Rule of Wolves (book 2 in the King of Scars duology)
- I also discovered so many awesome south-asian books and I’m really happy about that!!
That was it for this post!! I hope you enjoyed reading this, follow for more!!
Sending my very chaotic energy and incoherent screams about Roma + Juliette
Ooh I’m so glad you liked Our Violent Ends, and congrats on getting the arc!! I loved the first book, and am so excited to read the sequel when it comes out!!
yes!! IM SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE TO READ IT!!
chelsea @ your bookish friend
i need to read Kingdom of the Wicked so bad, it sounds amazing.
yes!! it was really fun to read<3