Omg hi besties!!
I should probably start drafting my monthly wrap-up posts a few days before the month ends…but here…we are…on the first day of the next month !?
Anyway, January was a really fun month— I even found my all time favourite book EVER!! Even though, I read fewer books than I wanted to, my blog posts this month were something I’m really proud of!! Let’s get on with the wrap up. :))
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- Girls of Storm and Shadow by Natasha Ngan
- Girls of Fate and Fury by Natasha Ngan
- The Red Palace by June Hur
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- When You Get the Chance by Emma Lord
- The Lady or the Lion by Aamna Qureshi
- The Lady or the Tiger by Frank R. Stockton
I really enjoyed all these books a lot !! But my favourite’s would have to be The Lady or the Lion and The Red Palace.
I’m not kidding this book has become my life now^^ *intense staring*
Ahh !! This was such a great month for my blog, and I’m so so happy !! I published seven posts this month, including two author interviews with my favourite authors who are just amazing, lovely, awesome, wonderful and gave some great answers !!
– Reviews –
– Lists + Interviews –
Also…thank you for all the love on my tweet about my 50+ DIVERSE BOOKS RELEASING IN 2022 tweet!! I really appreciate all of it <3<3<3
How was January for you? How many books did you read? Which one was your favourite? What are your plans for February? Let me know in the comments below.